Great staff - I am on central time and up and about 5 am Portland time.
The desk was wide awake, offering me coffee/tea.
The parking is underneath the hotel and secured by a gate.
There is a complimentary computer for checking email.
Great property - bright, well appointed, cheerful and open
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland North Harbour Hotel Portland
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland North Harbour Hotel
- Courtyard Portland North Harbour
- Courtyard Portland
- Portland Courtyard
- Portland Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Portland North Harbour has an ambiance of casual elegance and sophistication both inside and out with beautifully appointed rooms and meeting space. Our innovative cuisine selections will tempt you along with an array of personal and attentive services. Our 7,500 sq. foot seasonally landscaped patio overlooking the Columbia River channel has magnificent views of Mount St. Helens, Mount Adams, and Mount Hood. Complete with gazebo, fountain, and peaceful scenic views, the Riverside Verandah is an ideal venue for summer & fall wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties, and celebrations! We provide you with the highest level of comfort and service you expect from the Marriott name. Rely on us to provide an elegant haven for both relaxation and productivity, with stylish decor and spacious elegance. Standard in-room amenities include: COMPLIMENTARY High-speed Internet access, large working desk, two line phone, voicemail, in-room coffee, 32" flat screen TV's with premium cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Portland North Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.