No problem getting around without a rental car. You can walk to nearby restaurants and Target (two blocks away). Not downtown, but you can get there with public transportation. Trimet train is near. Hotel is older, but cozy. Great bed and amenities. There is always an apple or cookie in the lobby to munch on. I stayed here a couple of years ago and found it to be nicer than the newer hotels closer to the airport. There is a free shuttle to the airport, too.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Portland South i-205 Hotel
- Ramada Portland South i-205 Hotel Portland
- Holiday Inn Portland
- Portland Holiday Inn
Location: United States > Oregon > Portland
Fitness Center Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Pets Allowed Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#10 Best Value Hotel in Portland
#41 Family Hotel in Portland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Portland East 2.5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Portland is located in Southeast Portland near the Portland International Airport. Centrally located, you can connect to all of Portland's surrounding areas. We offer Free WiFi, Parking and Airport Shuttle. There's 20+ restaurant options all within a few blocks and a shopping mall walking distance from the hotel. We look forward to having you as our Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Wyndham, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ramada Portland East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.