For a budget hotel (I paid $81 after tax), this place is pretty good. Big, clean bed; clean bathroom; reasonable sized room. But it truly is a budget hotel, so don't go into it thinking you'll be getting anything better. Think ugly motel decor, oatmeal and powdered eggs for breakfast, and a not-so-charming location directly off the highway. Served our purpose, but probably too utilitarian to go back to... there are other sub-$100 hotels in Portland that are much better (but sell out quickly).
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Portland South i-205 Hotel
- Ramada Portland South i-205 Hotel Portland
- Holiday Inn Portland
- Portland Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Portland is located in Southeast Portland near the Portland International Airport. Centrally located, you can connect to all of Portland's surrounding areas. We offer Free WiFi, Parking and Airport Shuttle. There's 20+ restaurant options all within a few blocks and a shopping mall walking distance from the hotel. We look forward to having you as our Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Portland East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.