Booked by third party and got a great rate. Then read the reviews of what others had said and was worried. I can now say that, Im sorry that they might not have had a good experience but I did!. Staff was great! Very out going and was NEVER treated any differently than anyone else. I stay in hotels M-F 3 wks at a time and this was very classy yet down to earth. Smack downtown so walking distance to most anything that you would want to see! My only issue is that I stay in many hotels and almost most don't charge for internet anymore. I think places like this will nickel and dime you for everything! Most places as a member give me a bottle of water and a gift when I check in and Marriot charges you $3.oo for the bottle in your room. Really Marriott get with the times, and cater to the mid grade travel that will fill your hotels. Other than that I will recommend this hotel to anyone!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Portland City Hotel
- Marriott Portland City Hotel Portland
- Marriott Portland
- Portland Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Rose City, the Marriott Portland City Center on Broadway allows guests to tap into the pulse of Portland s most enchanting urban rhythms. Boasting the city's best location our hotel is a travelers delight. Centrally located to the business district, shopping, restaurants and convenient to MAX Light rail we have it all! Whether traveling for business or pleasure, we have everything you need for the perfect stay. Green Seal Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.