“Great Hotel with Extras” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Up to 15% Off-Book Direct
Ranked #15 of 132 hotels in Portland
Mansfield, Louisiana
“Great Hotel with Extras”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Right off the bat the service was excellent from pickup at airport to departure home. Front desk staff and restaurant staff were so efficient and friendly you felt you were family. Our room was big roomy and so clean. The weather was so nice we opened the windows at night. We enjoyed the evening soup and salad. The breakfast the next morning was wonderful and so much to choose from. All this was on the house. I also used the exercise room to work out Wish I brought my bathing suit, the pool was so inviting. Next time I will bring it for sure.
We will definitely come back. Thanks for the enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor on the bank side.

462 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I Spend one or two nights a week on business. The rooms are roomy and great to work in. The facilities are nice, pool and excersise room. Custom made eggs at a full breakfast. Great snacks salad and soup in the evening, and a nice dinner menu. Chicken wings are great! Couple glasses of complementary wine, and I am good! Best part of staying there is the awesome staff. They truly make my stay great. Taylor, Wayne, Tosha, the Bar Gal and all the rest are terrific!

Hailey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights on horse business. The hotel is in a great location to travel north or south.
2 free drinks each nights is great. Breakfast; eggs to order,etc.
Large rooms; we were lucky, our window opened all the way for cool air.
I would return.

Lincoln, NE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, and the hotel amenities are very good. We traveled with family, and had 6 people in our double queen suite. Knowing that, The front desk put us in a corner suite, and it was huge. The breakfast and evening reception were very nice. In addition to"made to order" eggs, there is was a nice selection of both hot and cold choices, including juices and milk. The comfort of the beds is okay. If you are looking for views, this is not the hotel for you. But if you want a nice stay in a good location, this hotel fits the bill.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tillamook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on a girl's weekend away. From the front desk staff to the housekeepers, the staff were friendly and helpful. The air conditioner/heater in the room that we were originally given was broken. Maintenance was there within 5 minutes of our call and determined that it was dead. He retrieved a luggage cart and moved all of our "stuff" to a room on another floor. The rooms are comfortable, large and the breakfast in the morning is great. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Lynnwood, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I stay quite often at this Hotel and have seen on numourous times Employees of this Hotel go out of there way to make my stay very comfortable and enjoyable, Last night around ten oclock I walked up to the front desk and ask Trina if she could get me directions to a local Port Dock in the next town North of Portland Oregon in Washington State for my job. She had problems locating the Pier I needed to get to but continued trying, not giving up or just telling me she couldn't locate the facility. After a few trys she did locate directions to the Port of Vancouver and gave me a copy of the directions, I was able to get to my location catching the Tug and Barge in plenty of time to do my job, and when I returned to the Hotel around Three Am in the morning, I was met with a friendly smile and she asked me if I found where I needed to go without problems. I have learned to make reservations early when I get scheduled to stay in the Portland area at this Hotel because they always make my stay enjoyable. Thank you all !!!!

Room Tip: I have never been disappointed in a room at this Hotel, Comfortable beds and spacious rooms. I have...
Christiansburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

All the staff that I saw and or spoke to were all smiles and very polite. Thanks for a great clean hotel and a beautiful suite. Quite halls always nice. Pool and exercise room awesome.The hotel is in walking distance of several good places to eat and a mall. They are around 10 mins. away from the airport. I travel all over the US and Can It's hard to for me to find a place that would make me fill out a review to say how nice a place is. So congrads to the WONDERFUL STAFF for making this such a great stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Oxford Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach? Share your experiences!