“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The place is always crowded so don't be in a hurry. The food is worth the line but I tend to go during the week when the line is much less overwhelming.

Visited October 2012

89% Recommend
Vancouver
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have now visited this restaurant three times. We go everytime we are in town, the food is great. Try the Reggie Deluxe, Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes and the Sweet Tea. The staff are friendly and there is always great music playing. It's usually very crowded but by the time you get your food you can normally find a seat. Try this place you won't regret it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Tried the biscuits on a recommendation (had it at the farmer's market, not the storefront), and was not disappointed. Wonderful mushroom gravy, and great marionberry jam.

Visited November 2012
Ashland, Oregon
“Maybe Okay for Takeout but Don’t Try to Eat On Location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Don’t even think about trying to eat there. We arrived somewhat early but the place was elbow to elbow after waiting what seemed like a very long time for a simple order of biscuits and gravy. You can eat outside in front of the bar next door if you don’t mind the ashes, butts and smokers.

I love the biscuit restaurant concept but my order was served cold and the gravy was too spicy for my taste. You are better off trying the local truck stop or greasy spoon diner.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“The Food was Great - the Rest, Not So Much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Summary - Long wait for great food. After waiting in line for 20+ minutes I asked about the hash browns and was told it would be at least a 15 minute wait. Well... I thought since I was ordering the food (finally) that why would I want to wait another 15 minutes. Surprise surprise, 20 minutes later the food was not ready but I could see a large pan of hashbrowns on the stove. Asking if I could add an order of browns to my original order that I was still waiting for, the counter person said " we are out of hash browns" - reminds me of a Seinfeld episode! Don't go if you are in a hurry or want to eat inside the restaurant as they don't have many spaces. ALL that said, the food was pretty good but next time I go if I see a line I will head to one of the various other places in the neighborhood.

• Visited October 2012