“BBQ and the Blues...what could be better?” 4 of 5 stars

(541) 512-1046
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Washougal, Washington
“BBQ and the Blues...what could be better?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

We love Roscoe's. The atmosphere, packed with people, and great music. Their catfish is just like my Daddy used to make. I would steer clear of the French Dip sandwich though, not that great. The BBQ is really good, but we are vegetarians now so...in all, Roscoe's is a great place to be!

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Santa Barbara
“Good BBQ in the Medford, OR area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

My wife and I visited Medford, OR and were taken to a BBQ place just outside the city on the main drag in Phoenix, OR. It is a "locals hangout" that has live entertainment on Fridays and Saturday.
The service was extremely friendly and the menu had the usual menu items expected in a BBQ restaurant (though they did have french fried sweet potatoes and regular fried potatoes akin to thick chips which were extremely tasty for sides). I had the ribs and they were "falling off the bone" good and my wife had the pulled pork which was also done to perfection. All-in-all it was a very good dining experience in a casual setting and we would recommend this to those who want BBQ in the Medford area.

• Visited September 2011