“Fun Place!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Oregon
“Fun Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We really enjoyed our first time visiting Debby's new location. The 50's themed restaurant, reminiscent of the Happy Days TV show, was large, bright, clean, and cheerful. The menu was full of American diner items that one would find back in the 50's. There was alot of variety, many choices- the only problem is deciding what to order! Their wait staff was wonderful, an attentive and happy bunch who seemed to really enjoy working at this fun place. The old fashioned soda fountain near the entrance was beautiful. The place was busy during lunch time, testimony to its popularity. The retro decor was fun and of course there was a juke box to complete the scene. All 3 of us found the food very, very good, with plentiful portion sizes. Prices were in keeping with other comparable restaurants, I've posted a pic of our bill to provide a sample of the prices. There was even an outdoor eating area. If you enjoy a casual, well-priced, family restaurant with great personality and a happy feel about it, this is your place! Totally groovy, man!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pullman, Washington, United States
“Charming upgrade to the prior location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Debby's has been around for years, and it's easy to see why. I had the corned beef hash and a biscuit. They make their own corned beef, so it was flavorful, and they serve close to half a pound of generous chunks. They make their own buiscuits as well, nearly the size of a salad plate. My eggs over easy were perfectly cooked.

As another reviewer noted, the staff are friendly and attentive, and the 50's decorations and music complete the illusion of an authentic 50's diner. It's a charming experience overall and you're sure to have a satisfying meal.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Oregon
“We go there a lot. Service is great and food is great and consistant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

this restaurant has a great atmosphere, the service is great with friendly staff and the food is always consistantly good

Visited June 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“Just not my kind of place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I'm really not a 'diner' kind of gal, though my eating companions were (that's why we were there). I stuck with the soup, which was bland and unimpressive. What they do they do well, I guess, but if the somewhat soggy, underdone french fries I tried off of my friends plate were any indication, maybe not so much. I gave them 3 stars because although I didn't care for my lunch my dining companions were all pleased with theirs, so maybe it was just me.

Visited December 2012
California
“Good Eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

What a great place to eat. I could tell why it seemed to be packed with locals. The food is delicious and reasonably priced. The staff were very friendly and attentive. They accomodated a large group with ease. Glad I stopped in for breakfast.

Visited February 2013