“Awesome place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Walla Walla, Washington
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Went for an overnite with friends. The staff super friendly, rooms newly updated and very clean. Would go there again and again. Would highly recommend.
Close to down town and has a free shuttle to Casino 24/7. Lots of dining to suit any ones palate.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Andrea D, Owner at Knights Inn Pendleton, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
I just want to say Thank You for your review. I am glad that all of you had a great stay. I believe you are the guests celebrating a birthday. We really enjoyed having you stay with us, all of you ladies were wonderfully nice and look forward to when you stay with us again.

Thank you for mentioning our location, now that it is warming up its great to walk around and enjoy all Pendleton has to offer from great shops, restaurants, tourist attractions and the relaxing river walk right outside your doorstep.

I am sure we will see you all again, in the meantime have a wonderful summer!

Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I would recommend Knights Inn to everyone. We will definitely stay here again. The woman who checked us in was very friendly and gave us extra towels and extra pillows when we asked. The room was retro decorated and on the small side but it has a comfortable enough bed. A great working heater/AC unit, though slightly load. We just left the fan on all the time and was much better. Fridge, Microwave, nice size TV, Iron with ironing board, and a coffee maker all in the room without even asking. Great location, in the middle of great places to eat and some bar hopping. Not to far from the River walk. The owners were super nice also. The parking in the lot is tight but if you need to you can park along the street.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you Jaime for the great review. Your photo represents how I feel when I know that I have done my job right by making your stay perfect. Thank you again for taking your time, our future guests really love reading the reviews and we get lots of happy comments regarding them.

Have a great summer! See you next time you come through Pendleton

Quilcene
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was the 4th time we have stayed here in the since Oct 2013. At that time, the owners were beginning to upgrade the rooms, starting with the heating and A/C. They have completed those changes and have continued their efforts with new mattresses, an "accent" wall in each room, and continue to offer excellent hospitality. And the room price is excellent. We will stay here again as we travel to/ from Idaho and Utah. Good job, Das family!

Room Tip: The town is quiet at night, good location for walking around after dinner as well as walking to many...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you Lois for taking time to give some insight to others regarding the changes we have been doing. We are working hard to make our rooms comfortable for our guests and are really glad you like the stay. We will see you again next time. Have a great summer!

North Plains, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I can't in good conscience put a 1 star because when I called the person was very courteous. Nonetheless, she was unable to solve the problem. I did not stay at this hotel but wanted to submit this review because of how unhappy this experience made me.

Yesterday, 05/04/2014, I went to this website as well as another hotel booking website, both of which showed a rate of $36 (plus tax) for a room at this hotel. Because it has gotten good ratings and definitely because of the price, I jumped on it. We only need it for 05/08/2014 as we will be driving through, thus price was a major factor. I got all the way to the end including putting in my credit card number. I was just about to click the final submit when I looked and saw that a small message appeared by the price stating that it had been increased with some lame reason.

Now had I waited a day, or even an hour or so, I could understand; but it was a matter of minutes... the time it takes to fill in the blanks and click next. I realize it was only a matter of about $15, but I chose based on an apparent false price.

I was further dissappointed when I called them to inquire about this only to find out the new "special" has yet again increased from the website price of $49 to a new higher price of $54. This is a poor way to do business.

Andrea D, Owner at Knights Inn Pendleton, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Alex I am not sure honestly to say where you are coming from in this review. I remember this call yesterday and the lady I spoke with said you were at Burger King and made a reservation on she thought Priceline. I looked for her reservation and I did not find it. I asked her what the price online was and she said $49. I said that I would match the rate and come on by.
She never mentioned about a $36 dollar rate nor that she had difficulty when trying to make the reservation. She mentioned that she was driving here and was passing some local stores. I gave her the directions. She said she will be here soon that she will stop and get a internet connection. The lady never arrived with Alex, never called back. I feel that this does not represent the actual facts pertaining to this event. If anyone has stayed with us knows we are very accommodating to our guests and go out of our way to help them and have no problem matching rates posted online.
You may have put in a different day as you said your were coming yesterday and in your comment you noted on the 8th. Its unfortunate that you were not more specific on your dates and what was going on so we could of helped you. If you still would like to stay please give us a call. Otherwise God Bless and have a safe trip back to Texas I believe you mentioned.

Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Was in town for a meeting and really loved the Knights Inn. Great location, fantastic service and incredibly nice staff. I really loved that it was close to good restaurants, too, including Prodigal's Son and Hamley's Coffee Shop. Thank you!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Andrea D, Owner at Knights Inn Pendleton, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you Snowyday2014, your review mentions all we have to offer here at Knights Inn, perfectly in a short and to the point way. We know that there are many choices in Pendleton for your lodging needs and are truly grateful that you chose Knights Inn for your nights stay.

We hope your travels are safe and if you come back this way we hope you give us a call.

Ontario, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Was in town for baseball meeting. I was traveling alone so I decided to save a few bucks.
I am glad I did. This motel is very reasonably priced. The owners are very friendly and
their service is great. Continental breakfast is small but they showed where they will be expanding
the area to have a larger area. I was in room 111 on the ground floor next to the end. I had asked for a quite room and it fit the bill. They have cinder block walls that keep the noise down. (could not hear TV) There is some noise from above but ok. While this is an older motel my room was very clean, and pleasant. Everything in my room worked very well. Check in and out was very
easy. This will be my the place to stay when I am in Pendleton Or area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Andrea D, Owner at Knights Inn Pendleton, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
We will be looking forward to having you stay with us again when you come back to Pendleton. Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review. Have a great May!

Onwer
Keizer, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I usually stay near the freeway when in Pendleton but this time stayed in this wonderful spot downtown. Close to everything - restaurants, shops, and river walk. The room was recently redone, great king bed, immaculate, new high quality linens. I like places with a bit of character. This place has it while maintaining highest customer service standards. The owner/managers have the perfect blend of professionalism and true hospitality. Modest continental breakfast that was perfect for me. The only suggestion I have is upgrading the towels, but overall it was a great stay. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Andrea D, Owner at Knights Inn Pendleton, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you for coming down from the hill to Downtown Pendleton. This a great spot in town to stay and great shops and restaurants to eat at all within walking distance. Now its warming up look for the Friday night Farmers Market, Pendleton Art Center and other great happenings.

We want to thank you also for mentioning our service. We truly feel our guests are like family visiting and go out of our way to make your comfort our priority. Thank you for the suggestion for the towels we will be doing a towel update by the end of May. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have a great day,

Owner

Been to Knights Inn Pendleton? Share your experiences!