Stayed there two nights; first night the room was great, but we had to move to a different, downgraded, room the second night. No discount or compensation for moving. Couldn't bring a bottle of wine into the room for our anniversary. Meals were adequate and priced accordingly. Nothing to shout about; just standard fare for casinoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expanded in the fall of 2011, the 10 story hotel offers rooms and suites, indoor pool and sauna, fitness center and business center. Adjoining to the hotel is a full Las Vegas style casino, 7 restaurants, a 5 screen cineplex, video arcade, Children's Entertainment Center and conference center. On the resort grounds: a 18-hole championship golf course, a RV Park, a Tipi Village and a world-class Tribal museum. 5 miles east of Pendleton, Oregon at the foot of the Blue Mountains. Just off I-84 at exit 216. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Wildhorse Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildhorse Resort And Casino
- Wildhorse Hotel Pendleton