We stayed here the end of August. 6th floor overlooking the golf course and RV park. Very clean nice rooms at a good price. This was a stop over on our way to a wedding in Boise, ID. Great hotel but one of the worst casinos we have been to as far as "payouts". .05 & .10 payouts on .60 bets. That was when it did finally give you something. I think it is one of the places that you have to bet "max" to get any kind of payout. The one thing that i was really glad we did was visit the Tamastslikt Cultural Institute. They had just started the exibit of Charles M. Russell, the Master of Western Art. Overall the hotel was an "A", food options "A" & casino a C-.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expanded in the fall of 2011, the 10 story hotel offers rooms and suites, indoor pool and sauna, fitness center and business center. Adjoining to the hotel is a full Las Vegas style casino, 7 restaurants, a 5 screen cineplex, video arcade, Children's Entertainment Center and conference center. On the resort grounds: a 18-hole championship golf course, a RV Park, a Tipi Village and a world-class Tribal museum. 5 miles east of Pendleton, Oregon at the foot of the Blue Mountains. Just off I-84 at exit 216. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Wildhorse Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildhorse Resort And Casino
- Wildhorse Hotel Pendleton