“Good Meal” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Pendleton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1996 we strive to provide hand crafted comfort food for breakfast lunch and dinner. We are famous for our homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles and our house made hashbrowns and buttermilk pancake recipe make our breakfasts unbeatable. Breakfast available until 3pm. Lunch/Dinner menus begin at 10am We look forward to serving you!
Vernon, Canada
“Good Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We saw the Roosters sign as we approached Pendleton and decided to try. It is a ways off the Interstate but not hard to find. We had lunch and found the servings large and the food good. It would be nice if they had smaller, senior size serving.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“A great road trip stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast on our way from Seattle to Boise based on all the reviews. It was a great stop. Good food, good service, good atmosphere. I had the spinach and mushroom omelette and it was delicious! The hash browns were homemade a really good too. The price was very reasonable. I would stop there again.

Visited March 2014
Amy M, Owner at Roosters, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed breakfast here! We started serving breakfast through lunch and it's available until 3pm due to the demand for items like our house made hashbrowns. Thanks again for your review. Safe travels!
“Roosters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Well what can I say....I ordered my meal and they brought out the food that basically filled my table. For sure you get your money's worth because of the shear amount of food for the price! The food is just fine for what I expected because all in all its a diner!

Pendleton, Oregon
“Chicken noodle soup to die for.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

When all else fail Chicken Noodle soup(with homemade noodles) hits the spot. Hot, filling and a good homemade taste that can't be denied. If you have a cup wioth an antree or a full bowl all by itself on a cold day this is the best.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amy M, Owner at Roosters, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Virginia C, I just personally want to thank you for the three consecutive tables that came in out of the rain today asking for chicken noodle soup based on your review! Ha! So glad you enjoyed it! They did too!
Pendleton, Oregon
“Regular Customer for Kiwanis Meetings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I visit Roosters on a regular basis for meetings over breakfast or lunch. The staff has been great in setting up the banquet rooms for my Pendleton Kiwanis meetings --- their table service is remarkably efficient and expedient for our group! I really appreciate knowing that I can have a great meal - breakfast or lunch, served courteously, while I participate in a meeting! (My favorites are their oatmeal for breakfast and their homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch!)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Roosters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Roosters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.