“Bring your pens and pencils.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Pendleton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1996 we strive to provide hand crafted comfort food for breakfast lunch and dinner. We are famous for our homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles and our house made hashbrowns and buttermilk pancake recipe make our breakfasts unbeatable. Breakfast available until 3pm. Lunch/Dinner menus begin at 10am We look forward to serving you!
Walla Walla, Washington
“Bring your pens and pencils.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Make sure you have some thing to drew with when you come to Roosters While you wait for the good food, he can write on the tables. Yes, they have butcher paper on the whole table and you can plan, write poems and yes write your girlfriend a note Rooster has a good services there

Visited February 2013

Beaverton, Oregon
“One of my favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I stop here regularly for lunch when I'm driving through Pendleton. The food is made in-house and not run-of-the mill. The salad greens are always very crisp and fresh. The soup with homemade noodles is also very good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

If you want a great experience this is the place to eat. My husband and I where on our way to Idaho last friday night and the ladies that were working were full of laughs and made sure we had a great experience. It was our first time eating there but definitely not the last. The food was excellent I myself had a pot roast dinner, whereas my husband had a ribeye. His steak was cooked perfect and my pot roast was very tender. The waiting staff was very attentive and always made sure that are drinks were filled and that we were satisfied. I highly recommend this place. Thank you roosters crew for making our time a good memory! We will be back :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Best soup anywhere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I travel through this part of Oregon 3-4 times a year and always make sure to schedule the trip so I can arrive in Pendleton near lunch time. Hands down, the best chicken noodle soup I've ever had. I usually get the soup and 1/2 sandwich or salad combo, which is just a little more food than I can eat but their sandwiches or salad are great.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amy M, Manager at Roosters, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for your high praise of our homemade chicken noodle soup Janice D! When we opened the restaurant 16 years ago we only served it once a week but people liked the soup and hand rolled noodles so much that we quickly knew we had to make it available every day. Thank you for choosing Roosters on your trips through Pendleton!
Seattle, Washington
“First night on the road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I ordered the Yankee Pot Roast and my boyfriend ordered a chicken dish. Everything was really good and filling. Exactly what we needed after driving all day with a few more hours to go. The one waitress left us hanging for the check but I think she was new. It was no big deal to walk up to the register and get the check taken care of.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amy M, Manager at Roosters, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you, Kiarapanther for choosing Roosters on your recent road trip and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your dinner. Our Yankee pot roast is one of our specialties and something we are proud of. We hope to see you on your next trip through town. Thanks again!

Been to Roosters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Roosters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.