“I have a new favorite restaurant in Pendleton, Oregon” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A classic steakhouse located in the heart of downtown Pendleton since 1959. We strive to ensure that our guests have the best experience each and every time they visit us. We use only the freshest, finest quality ingredients. Join us for a delicious meal and great atmosphere!
Astoria, Oregon
“I have a new favorite restaurant in Pendleton, Oregon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We travel to Pendleton quite a bit and, if our stay is long, sometimes the dining experiences just run together. What a wonderful surprise to fall into Cimmiyotti's. You can't miss the red velvet walls, big bar and wonderful western art as soon as you open the door. The hostesses (and they do seem to be all women) are knowledgeable, funny and prompt.

Play cards or cribbage while you wait (although there really isn't enough time before dinner).

The menu contains nice surprises, such as a rich Osso Bucco, steak Oscar, Italian favorites and more. While my oh-so-tender Osso was rocking with Pendleton Whisky sauce (smells and tastes divine with root beer, coffee and bbq overtones), the star of the meal almost was the sun-dried tomato-Florentine soup, which I had to stop slurping down so I could sample the rest of my meal. It was more than a cup, full of chunky goodness, not too sweet (my pet peeve and well played by Sarah, our server) and could have been a meal on its own.

The drinks were well poured, but not overly generous. The bread and nibblings beforehand were tasty. I must go back for some of their unique appetizers, such as avocado sticks.

Three more nights in town, this trip. I know we'll be back at least once. I'm just hoping the two flights of hotel stairs I'm climbing myriad times a day helps to offset the lust with which I consumed this meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Belmont, California
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Warm greating when entering and what awesome decor, Virgil's is an old converted brothel and the decor reflects the days of the old west. We were greated at the door as soon as we came in. Drink orders taken and the bartender actually suggested a nice bourbon that I had not heard of as a substitute for my normal Maker's Mark. Not because they didn't have my brand but she wanted me to experience something different.

Waitress was on top of her game and very attentive, however not to the point of being a pest. The food above average and a very fair price. We will definitely return and recommend to others.

Fun, Great Service, Good Food, at a fair price, what more could you ask for?

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salem OR
“Great ribeye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Greeted warmly. Very nice server. Soup was a tomato shrimp and very good. Ribeye was tender and very flavorful. I will be back.

Visited October 2013
Pendleton, Oregon
“Fun, friendly, our new favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Warm western ambiance is "Classic Pendleton" the staff is very attentive and owner Jennifer loves and cares for her clientele. The scallops are my personal favorite and don't forget to try the chocolate torte... Love it!

• Visited August 2013
Pendleton, Oregon
“Fine Dining at the Finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Once again Cimmiyotti's amazes us with great food, friendly staff. Jennifer is definitely the "hostess with mostest". As always the best steaks around. Thank you Jennifer and staff for a wonderful evening. We will be back soon.

P.S. the Virgil's Steak Oscar is a must try.

• Visited October 2013