“Small rooms, but nice; Get price in writing.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Pendleton OR

You added Travelodge Pendleton OR to your Saves list
Travelodge Pendleton OR
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   411 SW Dorion Ave, Dorion Ave & SW 4th St, Pendleton, OR 97801   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Spokane, Washington
“Small rooms, but nice; Get price in writing.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This room was OK for an overnight stop, but was too small for two people. Room appeared to be kept up and clean-- walls, bed, furniture, refrigerator, microwave all fine. The breakfast was basic, but adequate. Wi-fi was great. The bathroom was small, but the toilet lid would not stay up (for males)! PAID MORE THAN I WAS QUOTED: When I phoned I was quoted $72 for2 people, 1 bed. When I signed in, the clerk declined to give me any paperwork until I checked out. After checking out (I was handed a folded copy of the invoice), I found that I had been charged about $3 more than I was quoted. I did not go back to protest, but I left feeling that I had been deliberately misled. The hanging flower baskets out front were lovely, but the switch and bait was not. (I arrived only minutes after making the reservation by phone, so I am sure it was not an oversight. Plus she would not give me any paperwork the night I checked in.)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
O'Fallon, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

the hotel staff was excellant and friendly. I checked in and within 10 minutes the staff contacted me to see if the room was satisfactory. What a surprise. I said yes and thanked them for calling. On a side note another family just checked in with a young child and the staff handed them a Travelodge Bear. I thought now this is customer service at its best.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

This Travelodge facility was very clean, with good services for overnight stay. Easy to access.
Owner/manager was helpful for general information, including local place to eat late on a Sunday night (not so easy in Pendleton). Strongly recommended.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We've stayed a couple times and enjoy staying near downtown. This time our room smelled a little funny, but was clean. The hotel sits across the street from a nice lawn and the town library, so the front rooms have a better view (relative to the back alley on the other side).

• Stayed June 2012
West Haven, Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

The amenities could use a little upgrading, i.e. new flat screen TVs, but the bed was comfortable and everything was extremely clean and tidy.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Moab, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

This place has it all: a good price and all the pieces that make for a great stay. I don't understand why this is so uncommon in our day, but these people know what they are doing and have put heartfelt work into this hotel. I have paid much more for much less. I rate this place toward the top of my hotel experiences. This is one of those rare gems you can find with Tripadvisor.

Room Tip: I was in room 114.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We have stayed at this motel many times and always return as we have never been disappointed. The price can't be beat. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and well maintained. It is a convenient location to walk through the town and to restaurants. The manager takes the time to call the room to be sure everything is OK. They want to be sure you are satisfied. I don't know of any other lodging that goes out of their way to be sure your room is what you expected. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Our request for a ground floor room is always honored. Can't climb stairs so that is very import...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Pendleton OR? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Pendleton OR

Address: 411 SW Dorion Ave, Dorion Ave & SW 4th St, Pendleton, OR 97801
Location: United States > Oregon > Pendleton
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Pendleton
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Pendleton OR 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Pendleton OR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Pendleton
Travel Lodge Pendleton
Pendleton Travel Lodge
Pendleton Travelodge

If you own or manage Travelodge Pendleton OR, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.