“Where the Locals Eat” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Tualatin, Oregon, United States
“Where the Locals Eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a quaint unassuming little place. The locals eat here because of the good simple food, the friendly service, and low prices.

Visited February 2013

“Nice Surprise- Recommendations Are Right On”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We slipped in just before their 2PM closing on a quiet Monday. We both thought the food was very good. I had the normal sized chicken fried steak breakfast. My steak was so tender I didn't need a knife. My wife had a very flavorful veggie omelette. The homemade bread is outstanding. The place is very small with a crowd of regulars ("The city Council") first thing in the morning. Very friendly and cozy. We had a great opportunity to interact with our waitress and the cook as they cleaned up and closed down for the day. We are going back for sure.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waldport, Oregon
“Great little dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here years ago while on vacation in Oregon. We moved here a year ago to Waldport and I couldnt remember where this place was. We had fish n chips here on our first visit and I spent months trying to find this place again. The food was awesome and fair prices. Good portions and the breakfast was outstanding. Dont let the exterior fool you, this is good old fashioned home cooking at its best. Its do well known that while at a yard sale I desperatley asked the homeowner if they recognized the place I was seeking. Without hesitation she said "oh, thats the Vilage coffee shop". At last I found it again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Best clam chowder, they put melted butter on top, delicious! My husband had eggs that were cooked perfect. Staff and service was great. They gave homemade goodies as well

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln City, Oregon, United States
“Best of the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This little cafe is one of the best places I have ever eaten. They are quick with the service and the food is like a piece of heaven. All the staff are wonderful.

Visited August 2012