“Pretty Good Food, No WI-FI” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 104 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: Mexican
Oregon City, Oregon, United States
“Pretty Good Food, No WI-FI”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I usually only patronize restaurants with Wi-Fi, They have a pathetic signal. and there answer was sorry. If you can,t afford a measly $50 for a router, then we are done visiting. The food is pretty good, portions ok, price medium.

Visited May 2013

“Like someone covered a frozen burrito in red sauce”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Most of the food is average at best. The guy bartender, Carlos, likes to flirt with girls all night and give them free drinks. Most of the staff is rude and slow. I have been charged different drink prices on more than one occasion depending on who was bartending. Thefood is highly overrated and has become pricy. I wish I knew a good Mexican restaurant nearby.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Washington, United States
“If you want real Mexican food you need to visit Tacho's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I'm from San Diego, CA and it took years to find an authentic Mexican restaurant. Tacho's fits the bill. Try the chile rellenos they are fantastic.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gladstone, Oregon
“Very welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have eaten in the restaurant several times, and it's always been great. Recently, however, I had my birthday party in the cantina. I called ahead and asked if I could use their dance floor to teach Zumba to my party guests before karaoke started, and Tachos was more than happy to accommodate me. I had 23 guests, and the Tachos staff made everyone feel welcome, handled all of our (separate!) orders with ease, and really just made it easy for us to have a great time. Teaching Zumba in their cantina was a really fun experience, my guests enjoyed it and the staff and other patrons seemed to enjoy the "free entertainment."

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oregon City, Oregon, United States
“The staff on tachos!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

The people in tachos are very friendly.the cashier is very nice friendly always tells us the special of the day.the cashier gives wellcome us with a beautiful smile and she make us feel like we are in mexico.but they have changed staff the new cashier's cute but she just brings to the table and leaves us disoriented.the waitresses are good and kind. what is the problem with tachos.
need to hire more qualified staff love to eat in tachos but the first impression is what counts.need to feel like in mexico.

• Visited May 2012