“Paddleboarding is awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 14 Activities in Oregon City
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics, Boat Tours, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: eNRG kayaking is the premiere kayak rental and instruction facility in the Northwest. We have an incredible river front store on the Willamette and offer flatwater rentals, guided tours, as well as whitewater kayaking lessons and whitewater rafting trips at nearby rivers.
“Paddleboarding is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I rented paddleboard's and it was really fun. Staff was very friendly and a real laid back atmosphere.

Salem, Oregon
“Take the river route.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband and I took the Santiam-Whitewater trip today and had quite a bit of fun in just 3 hours. :) You know you had a good time when 3 hours seems like it could have been a whole day in that it refreshed the spirit so much. The guides were great (informative and kept us safe). There were quiet and peaceful waters as well as exciting and fun yee-haw rapid waters - just enough of each. :) The river's power and grace (as well as our guide's) was the best part in my opinion. The wildlife, which included osprey, mergansers, geese, a river otter, and other birds, only added to the delight . It was a great day. I will definitely do this again with eNRG.

Chandler, Arizona
“I feel a new hobby coming on . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

My wife and I took eNRG's Willamette Falls trip this afternoon. Neither of us had been in a kayak before, but I can assure you that newbies should not feel intimidated.

Great fun, with a pleasant and informative guide who insured all went well for our group (there was another family of seven, including five children!).

Both of us feel like this could become a regular pastime for us (we're recently retired). This was a great introduction to what could become a new hobby!

Bay Point, California
“Great Time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We had the best time Kayaking to Willamette Falls with our tour guide! He gave a great brief history of the area which was very informative to us since we are not from the area. The falls were beautiful and we got close enough to enjoy some of the rougher waters. Great fun and I highly recommend eNRG Kayaking for any kayaking needs.
PS Great for beginners too!

Amado, Arizona
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We really enjoyed the Willamette Falls kayak tour and it's perfect for first timers. Our guide, Luke, was very knowledgeable, professional and knows his history. We had so much fun we purchased a gift certificate for the grandkids as soon as we got out of the river.