“Large Taco Salad” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Idaho Falls
“Large Taco Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I ordered the Taco Salad for lunch and it was very good. They have fresh ingredients and you tell them exactly what you want on it as they make it. I ordered it with the shredded pork and black beans and it was a very large serving. I had a light dinner that night because I was still full from lunch. Employees are very helpful and friendly.

Monday is double punch day on their punch cards. Normally you get a stamp for every $5 in purchases and for every 10 stamps you get $5 off your next purchase.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Eugene, Oregon
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

It is a small strip mall "build it yourself" style restaurant. I was in search of a light dinner and I happen to be gluten free. The young man taking our order was very knowledgable and made very good recommendations. I built a pork burrito in a bowl. Several meat choices, 3 different beans (whole pinto beans are a real treat!) along with other usual burrito makings. The food was very good. This was a pleasant surprise as I searched the web for gluten free information and Taco Del Mar makes it apparent they are interested in serving this need by having clear information available.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Caldwell, Idaho
“Wish I lived closer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great big burritos! I love the shredded beef the best. Very filling, good value and always full when I leave. Wish I lived closer so I could come here more often.

Visited May 2013