“Love Eating at Killion's” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Family Fare
Payette, Idaho, United States
“Love Eating at Killion's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband loves the salad bar at Killion's and I love the steaks and the service. I don't like making fussy salads and trying to keep them on hand and fresh but at least once a week my husband is ravenous for a variety of salads so we go to Killion's and we are both happy. I have to eat gluten free and my husband has to avoid MSG and Killion's makes that easy on us. I like their grilled chicken stack with a steak, then chocolate pudding for dessert. The steak is always cooked right. My husband can push his walker through even the heaviest crowd to cruise the salad bar and carry his plate back to our table because Killion's pays attention to details like that. Lots of our friends eat there, too, which we discover if we go there on a Sunday. Killion's carries Pepsi products, which is a big plus to us. I highly recommend Killion's to anyone.

Visited March 2014

Nyssa, Oregon
“Steak and Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This a great Steak and seafood restaurant! These guys are and old Sizzler that has broken away from the corporation and went out on there own. They are a great hometown family restaurant they hasn't gone back on the quality of there service or food. YUMMMMM. Go there today, or when you are coming through Ontario.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sick”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Found hair in the soup at the buffet and did nothing to correct it. Will never eat there again. Would not recommend it to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Shelby, North Carolina
“trip out west and back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I would not return , food was cold and not as show on meue board very disappointed, motel next door recomenrd don't go

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boise
“Sizzler, By Any Other Name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Formerly Sizzler, Killions has broken away from that relationship. The format has always been similar to all the other Sizzlers we've visted, with the addition of more options for little kid food (chicken nuggets, mac 'n' cheese, etc.) and desserts (cobblers and more) not found at other Sizzlers.

Also different from the traditional Sizzler is a huge banquet room in the back that can be used for large gatherings.

Visited September 2013