“Friendly Service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
bend
“Friendly Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Enjoyed my lunch at Mazatlan. Nothing over the top amazing, but the food was good and the service was very friendly and fast. Aside from the dining at the Westfir Lodge and the Brewers Union, this is my favorite place in the area.

Visited February 2013

Oakridge, Oregon
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food here is great, wide selection of drinks, and we love the chips and salsa while we wait for our food. Even on busy nights we get our food pretty quickly. The staff is friendly as well. We always look forward to coming here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seaside, Oregon
“Great Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

As a former California, it has been my experience that good, authentic Mexican Food is hard to find in Oregon. However, that was not the case with Mazatlan. The salsa was great and spicy enough for my California palate, which is not always the case in the many Mexican restaurants I have tried since moving to Oregon. The enchiladas, rice and beans were very good. The tamale was exceptional, as was the Margarita, which I was able to order with my favorite tequila. I will definitely go back when we visit our friends in Oakridge again. In fact, I can't wait.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We were on vacation for four days. We ended up eating dinner at this place for two nights. The portions were large and and the food is nicely seasoned. Yummy home made salsa. Could not get enough! Prices were reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere