“THE MILL CASINO” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
TEXAS
“THE MILL CASINO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We had a good meal there, nothing to write home about, but not bad. The services was good and the price was fair, sorry that is about all I can say about it.

BUD CARTER

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Eugene, Oregon
“Fun place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love staying here but miss some of the amenities found at at every other hotel I stay at. Things such as complimentary breakfast and toiletries. The staff is great and the rooms are very comfortable.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sweet Home, Oregon
“No stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My wife booked a stay in February for my Birthday. We had an ice storm and had to cancel but when she called to cancel she was told there was no record of our reservation. Come to find out, they had us coming in the day before--not the dates she booked. It would have been horrible if we actually could have traveled the 3.5 hours to get there and not had the bay view room she booked. Now I'm getting the "how was your stay" email messages. In March my wife tried to book one of our favorite rooms only to find out there were none available, but they said they would put us on a waiting list. We never received a call back and one again with the "how was your stay" email messages. We love the Mill when we get the type of room we want but the reservation system seems to be broken! By the way, we are club members and my wife is a premium member. Not a very nice way to treat loyal members.

Visited August 2013

Lakeside, Oregon
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I'm familiar with the other Oregon casinos in this area. The rooms are very nice in the new area, and pretty good in the older section. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Thei buffet is very good, but only open Monday and Tuesday, and special occasions. Their restaurant, The Planl house is excellent. They have a small eatery that is pretty good. They have a nice selection of casino games as well as tables. The one complaint I have is comps given to their members. They are far lower than say Three Rivers and Seven Feathers. There doesn't seem to be much of a reward to play there as there is with other Oregon casino's we play at. We go to the Mill Casino the most often as we now live close.

You will not regret visiting the Mill Casino. Don't miss eating a great dinner at the Plank House.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seaside, Oregon
“Glass in lotion and conditioner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I complained to the front desk supervisor who did nothing other than apologize, no discount offered, which I didn't care for but boy would it have been well deserved after such a pricey stay. After applying this lotion directly to my arm, I started feeling things. At first I thought it was an exfoliate. Then I noticed the pieces kept getting bigger as I applied more lotion. I put the lotion on a tissue to inspect it and it looked like sharp little pieces of broken plastic was throughout the bottle. I took it to the supervisor who was not as shocked as I was, and while there showing her, another employee approached and just blurted out, "is is glass?" I said I sure hope not! But obviously he let something spill. Month or so later, I ran out of conditioner and had to go for my travel stock and found the Mill Casinos Great Water Conditioner, threw it all right on top of my head and guess what, tons of little pieces of glass (or broken plastic) was all throughout the conditioner!! Sharp clear pieces, so beware and know no one cares. Oh and the room I was in had stains in the carpet and old dirty furniture.

• Visited February 2014