“Beautiful Rooms! Quiet Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

The Mill Casino Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3201 Tremont Avenue, North Bend, OR 97459   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in North Bend
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Beautiful Rooms! Quiet Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I loved staying at the Mill. The rooms were absolutely beautiful, and the view from the 4th floor was wonderful. The bathroom was quite spacious, with a lovely walk in shower. Everything was quite comfortable, and it was surprisingly quiet for having a casino downstairs. I absolutely loved my stay!

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
Spokane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed at the Mill several times, usually once a year sometimes twice for extended stays. As I am doing my planning for my annual vacation it brought back memories of the awesome experiences I have had. If you choose to stay at the Mill you will be treated respectfully and friendly from the moment the amazing staff meets you in the lobby. The rooms are spacious and so clean. I have recommended the rooms and take photos of the room and view from room to add to my vacation pictures.. And the views oh...... you can wake up open the curtains and gaze upon a beautiful view of the bay. On a chilly day just enjoying the start of your day with a cup of coffee and the view.

The staff have been extremely helpful in guiding us to different sites in the area including freshly caught Tuna availabe down the street off the docks. We have yet to be steered wrong when being giving guidance from Mill Staff.

Yes, I am a believer I will be staying at the Mill again this Spring/Summer. You should try it too. OH AND DON"T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE RESTAURANTS.....

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking out over the bay. Beautiful....
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Lebanon, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

great room super friendly staff great dining Be sure to visit nearby Charleston and stop in at Chuck's Seafood. Great place to buy canned seafood and fresh if you live close enough to put in ice chest.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the water and it was so relaxing to listen to the birds at night.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Portland, Or
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

There is no reason to ever spend your time or money at the Mill. Horrible food, horrible staff, horrible noisy, smelly room and horrible waste of money. Places like this do not deserve your hard earned money.

Red Lion is right down the street, and a much better place all around!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
MillCasino, Public Relations Manager at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
If this is a legitimate review we would like to hear more so we can improve our services. Please feel free to call us and discuss in more detail. We are just not sure where to take these comments.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Came for the Getaway Package. Room, food credit, and champagne for $160. Staff very friendly, real people. Rooms were nice. Modern rustic feel. View less than desireable. Only ate at the diner. My philly steak was too dry to eat. Wife said her breakfast was good. Casino floor was clean and well run. Machines were stingy. Not too crowded, or smoky. Nightclub was rockin. Saw "The Koz". Probably the best cover band ever. Drink prices were reasonable. Cocktails were not weak. We'll be back.

• Stayed January 2013
Olympia, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was our 3RD time staying at this place. They claim to have no record of my service dog After a 40 min. argument with the VERY RUDE front desk agent AND THE MANAGER on duty....We finally got into a NON-SMOKING room (They said there is no housekeeper on duty to "change over" into a "pet room").... THIS IS A SERVICE DOG, NOT A PET. When I get into bed that night the sheets STINK OF CIGARETTE SMOKE AND BLEACH. With about 5 cig burns in top blanket...... right next to my face.

I felt as if I was being watched. Only by the fact they glared at me every time I would walk by the front desk. My room was ground level and had to walk by them.... DID NOT FEEL WELCOME THERE!

I give everyone else 5 stars, because the were very hospitable. Housekeeping was great. Casino, Restaurant was wonderful. :-)
Just horribly managed!

Room Tip: Let 'em know EVERY THING (pets, children, special needs) Because they WILL NOT ACCOMMODATE YOU w...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
MillCasino, Public Relations Manager at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
H.B. We were trying to abide by the rules for both the hotel and the Oregon Disabilities law. As you know, there were no pet friendly rooms available so we had to do a little rearranging to accommodate your needs. We are sorry it took longer than you were expecting, but it sounds like everything else went well.
You and your adorable Chihuahua's are welcomed anytime and you are correct, calling ahead will shorten your wait time.
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had to be in Coos Bay for a funeral, and all the spaces in relatives houses were filled up, so it was suggested that we book a room at The Mill Casino, and am I glad that we did. Every interaction with the staff was like dealing with family. The reservation personnel were very accommodating and got us just what we wanted at a good price. Since we were staying over New Year's Eve, rooms were hard to come by. I even got a call at home when an extra room opened up.

The room was nice, on the Bay, but nothing special. Again, it was the nice people who made this place so great. They did have really nice creams in the bathroom.

After we'd checked out my brother realized that he'd left his swimming trunks on the hook on the back of the bathroom door. He called back and arranged to pick them up on our way to the airport, and they were right there. When I got back home, there was a call on my phone saying that they had found his trunks and that they would mail them back if I'd supply my address. Call was made before we picked up trunks, but was quite thoughtful. I've left things at other hotels and never saw them again.

Casino was also fun.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Mill Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!