“Best Mexican Food in North Bend, Oregon” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Prescott, Arizona
“Best Mexican Food in North Bend, Oregon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We have ate at almost all of the Mexican restaurants in Coos Bay and North Bend. I think we have three more to try. This place hands down wins it for us. Why? Because the food is so close to authentic Mexican food that we are used to. It had flavor and spice. The tacos were real. Most of the Mexican food here in the area is with shredded beef, hamburger or chicken. It's hard to find chunk pieces of meat. The tacos here in this area are boxed tacos and taste worse than Taco Bell. I don't know why this area won't deep fry their taco shells. Roberto introduced himself us and we are hooked. My wife and I were just so happy to find Mexican food with flavor, spice and great portions for the price. We intend to go back often and try more and more dishes that are offered. We will keep you updated. Thank you El Guadalajara and thank you Roberto.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hillsboro, Oregon
“The worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I had a very bad experience going to eat here. The service was awful and the food came cold. The margaritas weren't good, they tasted as if they were prepared incorrectly. They also didn't check to see how we were doing. It was almost as if we were invisible. I don't recommend this place, I certainly won't be returning.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A Little off the Beaten Path but Worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

It is not a very fancy place and can be hard to find but the food is very good and the portions are very generous. I had the pork burrito and it was filled with chunks of tender pork. My husband had the ground beef burrito and it was huge. One thing I like about this place is they top the burritos with sour cream and avocado at no extra charge. The salsa they served with the chips was ok and the waiter brought us a spicier version to try but it was TOO hot for us to eat! The service here was excellent and they came and checked on us frequently.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Just another mexican restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The food is ok and its a no frills place. It is just another mexican restaurant with the same food as all the other ones in this town. Nothing stands out here to make it any better. The service is good though.

Visited January 2013
oregon
“Best Mexican food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

El Guadalajara is the best mexican restaurant in town. My whole entire family and all of my friends eat here. This place has delicious food! The best thing about the restaurant is the service. The owners are the main waiters and you can tell they take pride in their business. They always make you feel special and they remember faces and make you feel welcome and appreciated. We are always seated right away and everyone is always so friendly. They always make sure we have chips and salsa on the table. They check on you multiple times during the meal to make sure you have everything you need. They also make fantastic margaritas!!! I will not eat mexican food anywhere else in town! You have to give this place a try, trust me you will not regret it!!!

• Visited March 2013