“Amazing food!!!!! Best Food In Coos Bay/North Bend!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Italian, Eclectic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
oregon
“Amazing food!!!!! Best Food In Coos Bay/North Bend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This restaurant is amazing. We love going here. We usually go here for special occasions. The food is delicious. It is fresh and very tasty. The service is also great. If you are looking for great food, cozy atmosphere and great service then this is the place to go. The portions are huge! We always have leftovers. The steak is amazing :)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Florence, Oregon
“Best Restaurant in North Bend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This restaurant is the best fine my wife and I have found in the Northbend/Coos Bay area.
The food is fresh using a lot of herbs grown in their own courtyard. The sevice was also very professional attending to our every need and more. The portions are good and the entrees come with French Onion soup which is fantastic and a house salad, try the house made Italian dressing you won't be disapointed. We are already planning our next visit.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Not very nice servers, and the prices are high for what you get, and the place is always cold as heck, you freeze to death in there. Not especially good food in my opinion.

Visited April 2012
Coos Bay, Oregon
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had reservations for my birthday but my husband made them for a little later because he thought the shopping trip would take a lot longer then it did, they had no problem taking us in early then when we asked for which was great.
The food was to die for everything was top notch and tasted so Yummy. I am a huge critic of french onion soup and it did not disappoint. I had the sea scallops and my husband had the filet mignon. My scallops were fresh and soft and while I was worried about how the saffron sauce would go with them it was perfect. My husbands steak was cooked to perfection and soft as butter. After dinner they brought me out a slice of cake that was so rich I could only eat half of it.
I only order an alcoholic drink once maybe twice a year so when my Italian soda arrived and I tasted no alcohol at all I was about to call foul. Well not even half way through the drink and I was tipsy.
The only area I felt that could use some enprovement is the setting. The chairs are very uncomfortable. We ended up in the room that has the door to the balacony and although no one was sitting outside the one waitress went out that door 6 times during our dinner and would never close the door when she went through or came back about 5 minutes later, a customer kept having to get up and close the door as the wind was very cold that night.
Oh I forgot to mention for an appetizer we ordered the escargot and it was the first time I can say that they were cooked correctly. I cringed when my husband ordered them as I have never had a good batch before but these were again to use the word Yummy.
At the end of the evening I was very pleased with my birthday dinner and glad we went here.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pahrump, Nevada
“Nice find in North Bend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

had lunch. I had French onion soup and salad. Wife had turkey croissant with a salad. Soup was tasty and warm enough to melt the cheese but could have been warmer. Salad was well presented with tangerine slices and strawberry slices and a little gorgonzola cheese crumbled on top. croissant had cranberry cream cheese on it and it was tasty. Nice croissant. The menu has mostly pasta dishes on it. I avoided them as I already bought my clams for linguini and clam sauce for dinner. Next time I will try their pasta dishes and there will be a next time soon. It was a nice find in North Bend.

• Visited August 2012