“Try next time” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Try next time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Locals recommended this place; however, we didn't stay long enough to give it a try. Usually locals know the best places, so this may be a place to try next time.

Visited April 2014

New Jersey
“Best restaurant in Nye Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had dinner here with our son last week and it was very good. I had fish and so did my husband which was delicious. My son ordered the steak which was a bit tough and when he said something the waitress took it right back and didn't charge us for it. The wine list is very good and the desserts were great. My son had a brownie sundae and he ate every bit of it! It is also a very nice atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
Surrey, Canada
“Memorable meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Our plan was to eat at another restaurant but decided to try April's because we could walk from our hotel. Lucky us! The food was so fresh and prepared perfectly. My daughter said "you can taste the love". Our 7 year old grandson wanted something not on the menu and the staff were so accommodating, he ate every last bite. We enjoyed the recommended local wine that we tried at the dinner so much we'd like to visit the winery to get more. Now if we ever get to return we have the difficult task of deciding to try a different meal or scallops and linguine vongole again.

Visited March 2014
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Sometimes a Rogue Dead Guy tastes good, sometimes it's life affirming. I'm not sure but last night was one of the latter. Maybe it was the sea air. Anyway we stared with a a Dead Guy and moved on to a, Oregon Pinot Noir. The food was all fresh and cooked perfectly. Apri's is in Nye Beach which has become a very nice area of shops and restaurants immediately north of Newport. I had the special - grilled Mahi Mahi. Perfect. The other special was sole and several in our group really enjoyed that as well.

Visited March 2014
Portland, Oregon, United States
“One of the Best ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was one of the best meals I have enjoyed anywhere! Wonderful ambiance, excellent staff, nice wine list and fresh ingredients right from the garden. Both appetizer and entree were exceptional....I can't say enough about this little restaurant in Nye Beach! I cannot wait to return....it is worth a trip all on it's own.

• Visited March 2014