Haven't been here in the summer before and I have to admit the summer menu was very disappointing compared to what I am used to. It seems they cut popcorn shrimp and beer cheese soup and a few other things off their standard menu in the summer (I hope not forever). Also they ran out of mac and cheese during lunch time, so kids were a little ticked off.
- very good tap list of beers and overall excellent quality of beers when served (I sampled 15 of them)
- Food we did have was quite good overall
- Price is reasonable, very kid friendly
- new Big [--] Barrel beer line is very, very good
- farmhouse beers are way better than they initially were
- view of the harbour is great
- service was not very good, I've had good service before but the person working there didn't seem to know much about what was going on
- as mentioned earlier, menu seemed reduced during prime summer time, very odd
- their bottles of beer are expensive compared to many comparable brewers
I'll go back for the beer, but not as excited for the food this time.
If you own or manage Rogue Ales Bayfront Public House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.