“My favorite place in Newport” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Colorado
“My favorite place in Newport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2007

We stayed at the Sylvia and had the priviledge of eating dinner with a group of incrediably interesting people. I can honestly say it was one of the most fun evenings of my life. The food is exceptional and the people who eat at this family style restaurant are one-of-a-kind. An experience I would encourage everyone out there to have. The food is very good, but it's the company that makes TOC a truly special place. I can't wait to go back!

The game of 2 truths and a lie is not to be missed!!

Sacramento, CA
“Table of Content Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2004

Although we didn't stay at the hotel, my husband and I booked dinner at the Table of Content Restaurant, located in the hotel. The food was good, the price was reasonable, and the experience was outstanding--it was truly one of the highlights of our vacation! Dinner is a four-course, fixed price affair, and eight people are seated at each table, with the food served "family style." During the course of the meal, guest are encouraged to play "two truths and a lie," during which everyone at the table gets to know their dining companions rather well. We left the restaurant having found six new friends! What can possibly be better?