“Very good and reasonably priced” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Phone: 541.265.8783
Description: Phone: 541.265.8783
Waldport, Oregon
“Very good and reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great service and loads of choices and combo's. I had never tried this place until I met one of the cooks and he invited me to come and try it. Very clean, very tasty and awesome service. Quick to be served and always checking up on you. Don't pass this place by.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Linn, Oregon
“Great Chinese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very tasty Chinese food. I have tried alot of them and always come back to this one when I go to coast.

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Large servings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good menu. Good food. Servings are large enough that most people could actually share one meal and then have room for dessert. Clean and fairly nice atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
Newport, Oregon
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our visit didn't start off the best when we brought a Restaurant.com certificate which they refused to honor. Oh well. We hadn't been there before so we thought we would give it a go. My wife ordered a kung pao dinner and I ordered the mongolian beef dinner. The Hot and Sour soup that came with mine had a great taste but was so hot, it was hard to get through. My wife got the egg flower soup which she states tasted like corn. It wasn't unpleasant, just weird in her words. The entrees came and we pretty much compared them to other places in the area that we have eaten. Both dishes were very average with no outstanding features. Time and time again the waitresses passed our table, once even clearing our soup bowls without any attempt to fill my obviously empty tea glass. I finally got a refill. My wife never did.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“A lot of food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We visited this restaurant because we came into town late and we couldn't find much opened. Glad we made the choice! You get a lot of food and it is very fresh! Some of the best Chinese food we have had!

Visited June 2013