“Amazing Pad Thai” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Crowley
“Amazing Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was on my way home to Eugene from Lincoln City. I had just told my husband I wanted some Pad Thai and as we came around the corner, here it was...Lucky Thai Elephant Restaurant.

We stopped because of the name. I love Thai and I love Elephants. i was a little skeptical by looking at the outside of the building (a little run down looking).

I am so glad that I did. They have the best Chicken Pad Thai! And it is so inexpensive.

The young man that helped me was so nice. I ordered the food to go and they even accommodated me with a cardboard upright container instead of the styrofoam kind. The service was so fast, I was shocked.

I will definently stop in again the next time I go to or through Newport.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Billings, Montana
“Average is exactly right”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Decor and building are in desperate need of work, but clean none the less. Food was average Thai. I had the shrimp pad Thai, it had generous amount of perfectly cooked shrimp, but the noodles were a bit over dressed with sticky, over sweet sauce. Soup, tho, was excellent!

Visited November 2012
Newport, Oregon
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

For me, it's all about the bacon-wrapped tiger prawns, but honestly - everything I've had has been good. Seriously delicious.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, OR
“Great peanut sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The lemongrass chicken with peanut sauce is delicious. I usually have a problem with sauces being too spicy, but this was just right. Well-seasoned and tender chicken with steamed vegetables - very good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Some of the best Thai food w/plenty of Gluten Free options.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife and I decided to order take out after reading some reviews of this place. I ordered the Massaman Curry w/pork, it was some of the best I've had. My wife ordered the lemon chicken Thai Barbecue, she was very pleased. We also enjoyed an order of the Coconut mango ice-cream, it was also very yummy. I would't hesitate to go back. The restaurant was very clean and a pleasant environment. Well done!

• Visited September 2012