We stayed here for the Newport Seafood and Wine festival which was about 0.5 miles away. We picked it primarily for the location - it's on the south side of the Yaquina Bay Bridge - by the aquarium and two of the Rogue Newport locations (House of Spirits and Brewer's on the Bay). It is though on the opposite side of the bridge from most of the shops and restaurants in the Yaquina Bay area.
Internet is free but not fast. The rooms are clean and as expected for the Holiday Inn Brand. Breakfast was ok.
Depending on reason for visiting Newport, the Holiday Inn may be a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites is Newport's newest hotel. Conveniently located within walking distance from the Oregon Coast Aquarium and Rogue Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Newport Oregon