We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Newport in December 2012 for two nights - a winter break on the coast
Booking - Booked through the Priority Club/IHG website with a great AAA rate
Location - very conveniently located off Hwy 101 just over the Newport Bridge. Left at the first set of traffic lights.
Check-in - quick and friendly. Nice to be welcomed as Priority Club members.
Room - Very clean and seemed larger than comparable rooms/hotels. The room and bathroom was spacious and clean and the queen beds were comfortable. The view was out towards the parking lot and the Pirates Village. You can also just see the aquarium!
Wifi - free and very easy to log on from an IPad
Breakfast - included in the price. Signature Holiday inn choices - bacon on the first day, sausage patties the next. Pancake machine great for the kids!
Pool - nice and clean and reasonably warm.
Check-out - accuate and very quick
The area - walkable to the Newport Aquarium. Very near to the South Beach State Park for a nice walk on the beach. 5 minutes over the bridge to the historic bay area in Newport. There is a Walmart and Fred Meyer at the other end (North) of Newport
This was a great and well run Holiday inn - I would defintely recommend it and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites is Newport's newest hotel. Conveniently located within walking distance from the Oregon Coast Aquarium and Rogue Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Newport Oregon