We were told by a lady on our flight out to Oregon that this was THE place to stay along the Oregon Coast. So we made our trip plan out to be able to stay the night in Newport.
She couldn't have been more right!!!
This was the best recommendation we've had on a trip in years! All units are individually owned condo's. They are small - most have Murphy beds - but all have full kichens and baths, remote fireplaces, cable TV, Wi-Fi and an A-1 view of the ocean from private decks.
They were reasonably priced - we spent $90 for the night. But just know you'll get no 24 hour room service (unless you fix it yourself), no gym (but you can wlak ojn the beach just steps from your door) and no minibar or fancy hotel bells and whistles.
But it's clean, hidden from the road, quiet, beautiful, friendly and absolutely the best stay we had on our 2 week trip through Oregon.
We were traveleing with friends in another car a few miles behind us and once we found the palce and saw how wonderful (and inexpensice it was) we snagged 2 rooms and had the best night together looking at the ocean from a private deck drinking wine we had bought up the road some.
- Also Known As:
- Little Creek Cove Hotel Newport
- Little Creek Cove Hotel
- Little Creek Cove Newport, Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Creek Cove is the only Newport, Oregon hotel that is located on the beach; cross the lawn and you have access to three miles of pristine, sandy beach. There are no long staircases down steep bluffs, no walks down a road to a public beach access. Each condominium is unique and each offers breathtaking views of the majestic Pacific Ocean. We offer one and two bedroom condominiums, as well as studios, all on beautifully landscaped grounds. Each condominium has been updated, has large windows, a private deck that faces the ocean and a full kitchen that you can cook your fresh seafood in. Breathe in the fresh marine air, hear the call of seabirds riding on the wind, become mesmerized by the ocean waves breaking along the sandy shore. Walk on the beach, build sandcastles, visit the many nearby attractions. Whether relaxing on your private deck, lounging by the fireplace in your tranquil condo, or exploring the beach, tidepools or the town of Newport, Little Creek Cove offers something for everyone. Your home-away-from-home, just steps from the beach, awaits you. Whether you're looking for romantic seclusion or a site for a perfect family vacation, our Newport, Oregon hotel has the perfect accommodations for you, and you will find yourself returning again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Little Creek Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.