“World's Best Reuben” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Oregon Coast
“World's Best Reuben”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

World's Best Reuben ... at least that's what I call it. I've had so many delectable Reubens at Nana's I finally had to write about it. Home-cooked corned beef piled high on delicious swirly bread and served piping hot with real steamed cabbage. Oh my! Delicious and unparalleled. Be sure and ask for a side of their wonderful stone ground mustard to garnish each bite. Save room for the Isis (fantastic ice cream desert with caramel and crumbles). I love this place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Fun Irish Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Finally got to try Scotch Eggs! Love them with a spicy seeded mustard. We also enjoyed very nice cocktails here. A nice place to visit.

Visited January 2013
Eugene
“My most favorite place to eat when I am in Newport!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Their food is to die for. I love their soda bread. I am also a big fan of their chicken pot pie. It is homemade! It just doesn't get any better than Nana's Irish Pub.My husband loves their Sheppard Pie!!! This is a place that is a "must" to go to when you are in Nye Beach Area!

Visited April 2012
Vancouver
“Good food but obnoxious locals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Went to this pub twice while we were staying in Newport. The food was very good and the place has a warm atmosphere. Unfortunately, one of the nights there was a table filled with incredibly loud and obnoxious locals. I am fairly sure the staff knew them so they made no effort to quiet the group down. We would have moved, but the place is far to small so we just finished our dinners and left.

Visited December 2012
Ashland, Oregon
“A great Irish pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

They make a great Reuben sandwich...different from New York delis, but delicious. Good clam chowder...not that thick stuff you get in most coast cafes. The bread pudding could have used more rum. The staff was very friendly and efficient.