Not too much exciting to say other than being on the ocean. Price for room seemed to be a premium one for the quality of the lodging. We stayed here in the past and last summer chose to try it again when in Newport for my wife's birthday. Sadly, it was not what we had remembered. Bathroom was not clean (hand grime buildup on door which I was able to scrub off with washcloth and water) and overall furnishings dated. Bed was mediocre. For the cost, you can do better. We have already made reservations for another stay in Newport and have passed on the Shilo for that upcoming trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 12 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Shilo Inn - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn - Newport Oregon
- Newport Shilo Inn