I spent a Saturday night recently with my daughter and her small dog. We were placed in Building A, which is ocean front. We were fortunate to have our request for an upstairs room granted, because this building has parking up against the walkway to front entry doors. The staff was gracious, and our check in went smoothly. Our room had what we needed, but it was pretty grubby. The windows were dirty, the furniture had not been wiped down for sometime, and the bathroom floor needed cleaning. This Shilo is a large resort complex, and it appears some of the buildings could use some intensive cleaning and reconditioning. We used one of the two pools, which was clean, however there are no dressing rooms or restrooms in the pool room which we found odd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn Newport
- Newport Shilo Inn
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport Oregon