I am currently staying at the Shilo Inn in Newport OR. The staff are very friendly and courteous, but the rooms have a lot to be desired! I have stayed in many different Shilo Inns over the years and this one is by far the worst.
I am staying in room 117 and it is a better room than room 139 which I was first put into.
These rooms are in horrible disrepair with buckling wallpaper, broken furniture and dirty/outdated fixtures. There is also a pervading odor of must/mold.
I am very disappointed. This was supposed to be a 3 day getaway of pampering and girl fun and I can barely stand to be in the room at all. Too bad for such a great location!
Needless to say we won’t be staying here again. And I doubt that anyone we know will either
This particular establishment has the “affordable” down, but not the “excellence”. There are better rooms in town for less money although they don't have the view. But if you cant stand to be in the room for the view what's the point????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn Newport
- Newport Shilo Inn
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport Oregon