We really enjoyed our stay at Elizabeth Street Inn. The bed was comfortable and the room was plenty spacious. The view was lovely! The north end rooms have additional windows, which increased the view even further. We always appreciate pet friendly properties so our little dog feels welcome. She enjoyed the view as much as we did! Also the breakfast was my husband's favorite part...way beyond the usual continental breakfast! Definitely will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the warmth and quiet comfort of the Elizabeth Street Inn with all oceanfront rooms. Ideal for couples, families and even limited dog friendly rooms for you and your four legged best friend. Located high on a bluff overlooking the beach, the Elizabeth is within walking distance of distinctive dining, galleries and shopping of historic Nye Beach, the Newport Performing Arts Center, an historic lighthouse and miles of Oregon's pristine beaches and tide pools. The Oregon Coast Aquarium, golf, fishing and many other area atrractions are close by.Just a few things you can expect from the Elizabeth Street Inn, all oceanfront rooms with a fireplace and balcony. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, seasonal smoked salmon chowder appetizer, nightly fresh baked cookies in our lobby at night. Indoor oceanfront salt water pool, jacuzzi spa and exercise room. Meeting room, business service center and complimentary wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Elizabeth Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon
- Elizabeth Street Inn Newport, Oregon