The location you can't beat over looking the Oregon coast, but upon closer inspection we had black hairs in 1 bed and what looks to be a coffee stain in the other. There was dust in plain site, and dirty glasses. Our fireplace didn't work but at least someone came to fix that. I hope this review helps improve a great location for a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the warmth and quiet comfort of the Elizabeth Street Inn with all oceanfront rooms. Ideal for couples, families and even limited dog friendly rooms for you and your four legged best friend. Located high on a bluff overlooking the beach, the Elizabeth is within walking distance of distinctive dining, galleries and shopping of historic Nye Beach, the Newport Performing Arts Center, an historic lighthouse and miles of Oregon's pristine beaches and tide pools. The Oregon Coast Aquarium, golf, fishing and many other area atrractions are close by.Just a few things you can expect from the Elizabeth Street Inn, all oceanfront rooms with a fireplace and balcony. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, seasonal smoked salmon chowder appetizer, nightly fresh baked cookies in our lobby at night. Indoor oceanfront salt water pool, jacuzzi spa and exercise room. Meeting room, business service center and complimentary wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Elizabeth Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon
- Elizabeth Street Inn Newport, Oregon