We heard about the Elizabeth Inn from friends who had stayed there with their young children earlier this year. We are so glad that we took their recommendation to stay here. I was worried when we got to our room that it might be too noisy because it was Spring Break and the hotel was full. In addition, our room - 320 – was right in front of the entrance to the hotel's breakfast room & the only elevator-. There was no need for worry though - we had a very quiet night. The only hint at our room's location was the smell of bacon wafting into our room around 6:30am (not a bad thing).
The hotel was clean, the covered parking was GREAT, the staff was friendly and helpful (Rick the maintenance man gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner: Local Ocean), and the ocean front views were spectacular. The only 2 cons were: (1) the hotel has only one elevator. This made for some long wait times. (2) The hotel is located on a bluff overlooking the ocean and beach access is about a half a block down the street, then it's a steep walk down to the sand. It would be difficult to access the beach by wheel chair from this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Hotel
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon
- Elizabeth Street Inn Newport, Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the warmth and quiet comfort of the Elizabeth Street Inn with all oceanfront rooms. Ideal for couples, families and even limited dog friendly rooms for you and your four legged best friend. Located high on a bluff overlooking the beach, the Elizabeth is within walking distance of distinctive dining, galleries and shopping of historic Nye Beach, the Newport Performing Arts Center, an historic lighthouse and miles of Oregon's pristine beaches and tide pools. The Oregon Coast Aquarium, golf, fishing and many other area atrractions are close by.Just a few things you can expect from the Elizabeth Street Inn, all oceanfront rooms with a fireplace and balcony. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, seasonal smoked salmon chowder appetizer, nightly fresh baked cookies in our lobby at night. Indoor oceanfront salt water pool, jacuzzi spa and exercise room. Meeting room, business service center and complimentary wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Elizabeth Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.