“I want to go back, tomorrow!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chehalem Ridge Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newberg
Chehalem Ridge Bed and Breakfast
28700 Mountain Top Road, Newberg, OR 97132   |
Offers & Announcements
Fall in Wine Country
Ranked #3 of 8 Newberg B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“I want to go back, tomorrow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

My boyfriend and I just returned from a trip to Oregon. While in Willamette Valley, we stayed at the Chehalem Ridge B&B for two nights. I was extremely skeptical, as prefer hotels over B&Bs. My boyfriend was so on target when he picked this place! From the moment we walked in Kristen was extremely welcoming. We stayed in the Rose Room and the view was absolutely breathtaking. What impressed me most about the Chehalem Ridge B&B was the attention to detail. They have completely outdone themselves. They even gave us an Easter basket on Easter. The beds were comfortable, each breakfast was delicious, and I feel the prices are extremely reasonable. The wineries were only 5 to 10 minutes away, and Jory at the Allison was only a couple miles down the mountain. The only part I disliked was leaving! I would love to visit again!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

The drive up to this beautiful place includes gravel roads. You can hear cars go by at night and early morning, but most seem to try to pass quietly. The views are AMAZING and well worth it. The room was very comfortable and clean. The common area outside is beautiful. The indoor common areas could be a little more inviting. The hosts are young, pleasant and very unobtrusive. In fact, I would have enjoyed a little more conversation. The breakfast were good, not great. All of this said, the total was a pleasant experience and I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
MISNGME
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

Our stay was brief, but unforgettable.
Situated on a high hill overlooking a valley with mountains in the distance, Chahalem Ridge B&B presents a lovely view. We travel a lot and nowhere have I had a more comfortable sleep-what an amazing mattress. The included breakfast was gourmet quality, the hosts are very hospitable and the whole atmosphere is charming and comfortable. We are lucky to have family nearby so we will certainly return. By the way, there is free WIFI.

Room Tip: Walk in shower in the Coastal Room
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Redmond, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

This inn is beautifully situated and well-designed as a B&B. Kristin and Curt have created a welcoming environment and haven't missed a touch; lovely rooms (saw 'em all), individual heated decks, robes, comfortable common areas terrific breakfasts. Kristin is a witty, helpful host who provides guests with bunches of useful information both personally and via brochures, maps, binders, etc. Our first time staying in Oregon wine country -- we'll be back to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

We stayed at the Chehalem Ridge B&B for one night this February. The hosts were amazing, friendly and quite funny. The view was lovely, stunning in fact. The breakfast was one of the best I have had in a B&B. The only thing that was missing was a big spa tub in the bathroom! The Allison Inn is down the road and it is wonderful for dinner and has a great wine selection.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

I am the Eastern Sales Manager for a vineyard in Dundee, OR. I decided that I wanted to break up the monotony of staying in a traditional hotel and was wowed by the location and service of Chehalem Ridge B&B. The breakfast was amazing, and I enjoyed the quiet feel of "home". Thank you Kirstin for your hospitality and I will be back.

Rebecca Oliver
The Four Graces

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

Kristin Fintel was fantastic. She was professional and personable. She understood the purpose of our trip and the reason we had chosen her B&B as our comfort and support for a difficult and tiring five day visit to Newburg. She gave us space, she prepared a different breakfast each day that gave nourishment to both body and soul. We enjoyed Chehalem Ridge so much we even brought other family members into the public spaces provided to enjoy them with us.We could not be more pleased with the decision to stay at Chehalem Ridge. We would definitely come back again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Chehalem Ridge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!