“Surprisingly good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I shouldn't publically admit this since I know that most "real" (supposed) coffee fanatics think it's a joke, but I compare all coffee to Starbucks. Yes, I know they make fru-fru sugared drinks for 90% of their patrons, but they also have thee best, dark roast in the business as far as I'm concerned. And, you can get it in Missoula, Montana or NYC or Calgary or Tampa or Hong Kong. Dutch Bros. was great, as well. Their regular brew was nice and dark and even without an extra shot to ensure a bold taste, it did the trick for me. Like any coffee / espresso place (and, man, there are TONS of the little drive-up ones in Oregon), they also do the sugary foamy drinks that most folks seem to want out of a barista these days. For me, it's a regular brewed dark roast right out of the spout, or airpot, as God intended coffee to be consumed. At least in my world that's how it rolls. I wish they had Dutch Bros. locations in more cities, maybe they will someday as the word gets out.

Visited October 2013

% Recommend
Montesano, Washington
“Our go-to coffee stop whenever we're in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We've never been disappointed with Dutch Brothers offerings. It was nice to find someplace in Newberg that we can count on every time we're in town.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
“Drive through zooming!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Good quality, budget prices, super efficient, and friendliest baristas in town!! I am addicted to the mochas.

Visited August 2012

Been to Dutch Brothers Coffee? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dutch Brothers Coffee, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.