“Go to McDonalds for Chicken, you will get better service and food!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Amadeus Manor

Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Portland, Oregon
“Go to McDonalds for Chicken, you will get better service and food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

I asked to speak to the owner to give feedback and she basically chewed me out in front of the remaining few people in the restaurant. It was embarrassing and the food was horrible! I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy!

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Oregon
“Great evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

Lovely - fresh flowers on every table and a gorgeous sunset! Had dinner with a dear friend after a performance, and though we arrived shortly before closing (hostess graciously insisted we stay) the chef made us special, perfect small plates of food and we were treated like royalty. We'll be back, but will be sure to wear not-so-high heels for the walk up and down the paved ramp!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, OR
“Romantic Supper with awesome sunset view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

My colleague and I went for a late supper after a gig recently. We got there late, but the hostess kindly let us in. She suggested the small appetite fare for that time of night and we were so happy! Very inexpensive food, super delish, and very nice portions. I had a mushroom chicken and she had Hungarian Goulash. Amazing service! Plus, the sunset lit up the sky in gorgeous pinks and blues. What a wonderful way to end the evening!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Really good all around experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

I visted Amadeus Manor this Easter Sunday and enjoyed their buffet. The food was absolutely fabulous both in taste and selection.The restaraunt itself is a funky old
manor that has three floors, a deck , and is filled with antiques. Most of all, the staff
was awesome.My server Jason , really went out of his way to take care of me . I would definately recommend this restarant

• 4 of 5 stars Food