“Good value for my needs” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Medford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

rooms smell nice and clean the people were excellent very helpful very nice..complimentary breakfast in the morning was excellent service was great..overall I give my stay an A+ .. I'm definitely looking forward to my next trip to Oregon can't wait to come back here..thank you .. Rory & Denise Baldwin

• Stayed October 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was a one-night, stop-over stay. Location is conveniently off of I-5 and close to several restaurants. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable with amble space. Big plus were the microwave and fridge. Hot waffles for breakfast! Will stay here again since Medford is less pricey than Ashland, but only 11 miles apart.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

PARKER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The property is at a good location for what I needed to accomplish. I liked that there was a microwave and small refrigerator in the room. The bed was okay, but the pillows were large and lumpy. The carpet had either been recently cleaned, or needed to be, but my socks turned black after 3 days, and I only ever wore them in the room. When I brought this up at checkout, I was pretty much dismissed. The maids were always lurking around, and made my husband and I feel that we had better hurry up and get out of the room. One day, I just asked for towels, so that they would leave us alone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

CORNELIUS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is a nice place to stay. Good location close to shoping and resturants. Medfords
road system leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

WHITE CITY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My stay was most wonderful. The service was exemplerilary. The staff was very helpful adn kind. I did enjoy my stay. The room was clean and I even received the extra coffee I asked for. Nice room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 2250 Biddle Road, Medford, OR 97504 (Formerly Reston)
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Medford Hotel Medford
Ramada Medford And Convention Center
Medford Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.