“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rogue Valley Inn

You added Rogue Valley Inn to your Saves list
Rogue Valley Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   500 North Riverside Ave., Medford, OR 97501 (Formerly Knights Inn)   |
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Medford
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place looks nothing like the pics. It's a dump. They also control it like a prison. God forbid I'd you have a guest
come over to visit, even in the middle of the day.
Take this Advice...
DO NOT STAY HERE...IT IS BAD

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Perry, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My experience with the Hotel was great. The Manager Raj, treated me just like family. The rooms were great and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and nice. A good price for the area, nice and peacful. Even though the motel was under construction, it looks like it is improving. When I come back through here again, I will be happy to stay at this motel again. Thank you Raj.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice. See for your self.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Davis, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015

Good for price and location. Decent continental breakfast considering the price of the lodging, including hard boiled eggs in addition to the usual pastries, juices, cereal, fruit & coffee, etc. Free wi-fi (a little slow and balky at times, but not too bad) and outlets conveniently located on desktop lamp, which allowed for easy plug in of laptop and cell phone - something you don't often find even at more expensive hotels & motels, where often times you have to get down on your hands and knees and/or move furniture to get at outlets. In room coffee, microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Middletown, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2015

This place is a total dump. Don't let the management's photo's fool you! The rooms look nothing like the staged rooms they have put up.

We stayed here a few nights and the room was terrible. The hotel used old house keys, and our room had no way of locking it on the inside from someone who may have a copy of the key. We ended up pushing a chair in front of the door.

The room had an air conditioning unit mounted under the window and there were multiple big gaps around the unit and we could actually see through to outside.

There are strip clubs within walking distance. I'm pretty sure I saw pimps and hoes staying at this hotel. There were definitely questionable characters running around. There's no way I'd stay here with kids. I would never stay here again.

On a positive note, the staff was nice, and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015

I had a lovely experience at the motel. The buildings were under construction and had a very appealing look, the room was clean as well as comfortable. I was driving through Oregon on my way up to Washington state and stopped here on my way to take a break. The owner Raj was very kind and made me feel very welcome, even though I had arrived at a very late time. Overall a very pleasant experience and I would definitely recommend others to stay here!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

Room was nicely remodeled, but come midnight, when we were ready to go to sleep, the bedbugs came out!!! We only found 5 of them, but one was enough! We didn't get much sleep that night. We put all our belongings back in the car and slept on the bed where there weren't any bugs seen. The lady was extremely apologetic and refunded our money.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2014

We met the owners when checking in and they were a lovely couple. We realised we all came from the same area in England and we got on so well! The woman was even kind enough to share some of her Heinz baked beans with us as we mentioned we were missing home a bit. The rooms were lovely, better than lots of motels I've stayed in, and the AC was fantastic as it gets so hot outside. The pool was open when we were there and it was nice to cool down and refresh, so this was an added bonus for us. Granted, there isn't a lot to do in Medford, but if you want a quiet stop over for a few days this is the ideal place. Walking distance to a sports bar and a variety of shops, I personally found the location was quite good. The place is also under maintenance at the moment so it's clearly going to get better and better...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Rogue Valley Inn? Share your experiences!