“So good! ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #198 of 263 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Dessert, Vegetarian, Sandwiches
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dessert
Description: Ooblies Artisan Waffle Sandwiches is the perfect combination of waffle meets sandwich. Our waffle has a Light crispy crunch, the fluffiness of a cloud and a buttery flavor; it's perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even those late night cravings. For a savory experience try our Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Zesty Turkey Club, or Hot Pastrami. If you have a sweet tooth, our Nutella Sensation, S'more's, or Berry Delightful is sure to satisfy. Sweet or savory, it doesn't matter because Happiness is inside every waffle! Some may call us mad, some may call us genius, but we just call ourselves Wafflers of Awesomeness
Medford, Oregon
“So good! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

I did not expect this to be so delicious. We walked over after having a drink at Jefferson Spirits. I ordered the chicken and waffle. It took a few minutes but when it was served it was amazing! Great flavor and great customer service!

Tacoma WA
“So fresh and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

I went to Ooblies for the first time last week. What a great place! If you're looking for something different, you've got to try this place. The waffles aren't your normal sweet waffles but it's still a waffle. There was a variety of savory sandwiches (yes, sandwiches) and they were all put in this terrific perfectly made waffle. I had the Turkey Club. The ingredients were fresh and tasty. Nothing frozen here! It was piled high with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, pesto and bacon (I left the avocados off). Ooblies also offers sweet desserts/sandwiches. Wish they would've been open on Sunday and Monday as I wanted to go back and try 2 more sandwiches before I left the area. I couldn't get enough! I'll definitely look them up again when I return. Thanks Ooblies!

• Visited October 2014
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
“Yummy waffles!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

My vegenator waffle sandwich really hit the spot! The waffle was crispy but not too crispy. The side of coleslaw was a cut above the rest. Just the right sweet and sour combination. Can't wait to try another waffle sandwich. Will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2014
Medford, Oregon
“Something a little different and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have tried their vegenator with homemade pesto sauce... SO good, filling and well priced. The breakfast waffle is also good with cheese, free range eggs, tomato and spinach.

Also the Rogue Fries... course, I skipped the bacon but still YUM!

Friendly staff, needs better seating area!

• Visited July 2014