During booking I noticed I would get a $25 gift card for each night I stayed for Harry & David plus a nice box of truffles. I was able to get a nice chocolate set and have it shipped home for the lady, and many other treats and goodies to take with me. While at the hotel, the front desk staff was friendly and quick to serve. Breakfast was standard, the pancake mix gets goopey sometimes and they were out of coffee one morning, but overall good. I enjoyed their pool and hot tub. I did notice an odd smell whenever I entered the hotel lobby, it had the smell of chlorine and industrial strength cleaner; the rooms are cleaned with that cleaner and can be a little over-whelming at first. As with most of OR, smoking is not allowed within 10ft of an entrance and there aren't any cigar lounges in MFR, I went out back by the pool and made sure I was more than 10ft, though. Overall, this hotel was good, located by several shopping areas, great service, and fair priced.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Medford Hotel
- Springhill Suites Medford Hotel Medford
- Medford Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SpringHill hotel in Medford, Oregon offers a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast buffet, fitness center and indoor pool to help round out your stay by energizing your body and lifting your spirits. Our all-suites hotel in Medford, Oregon keeps you productive yet pampered whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.