We decided to head to Medford and use our Marriott points to stay for free. No problem with making online reservations on the same day of our arrival. The staff must have remembered our last visit as we were placed in our same room as last time. We noticed the great comforters had been replaced with a bedsheet but that everything else in the room was the same. As mentioned in my previous posting the breakfast has gone downhill with plastic utensils and syrofrom plates, it continues with apples wrapped in plastic and cheaper, easier to prepare food. Even the oatmeal looked and tasted cheaper. It appears they are cutting costs in the hopes that no one will notice. I think if someone is staying at a Marriott they would be willing to pay a little more to get that first class feel. As Medford has no 5 star hotel, the Marriott is it as far as high class standards, they are compromising themselves by cutting costs. Regardless, I would stay here again but will consider staying at the Courtyard near the Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SpringHill hotel in Medford, Oregon offers a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast buffet, fitness center and indoor pool to help round out your stay by energizing your body and lifting your spirits. Our all-suites hotel in Medford, Oregon keeps you productive yet pampered whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Medford Hotel Medford
- Medford Springhill Suites