We stayed here for business for two nights. It is a pretty nice hotel.
The room was big and comfortable. I liked the seating area with a couch, a sitting chair and a desk and little kitchenette area complete with sink, microwave and fridge. The bed was very comfy and clean!
The full breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast with fresh waffles, eggs, sausage, assorted cereals, muffins, breads, oatmeal and juices. I really liked their selection of cold cereal, as it had something for everyone (Lucky Charms, Total, Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, etc.)
The gym was a bit small and had only three pieces of cardio equipment, so people who value hotel gyms make not like this set up, but it worked for me.
It is close to I-5, Walmart, Harry and David, etc. Nice location and I will stay here again if the need arises!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Medford Hotel
- Springhill Suites Medford Hotel Medford
- Medford Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SpringHill hotel in Medford, Oregon offers a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast buffet, fitness center and indoor pool to help round out your stay by energizing your body and lifting your spirits. Our all-suites hotel in Medford, Oregon keeps you productive yet pampered whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.