“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Portland, Oregon
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Great food, great service, great experience
I recommend this place highly!

Visited June 2011

Medford, Oregon
“Small Plates and Good Times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

My wife and I have been to Elements Tapas Bar before and enjoyed this touch of class restaurant on the corner of Main and Front in downtown Medford, OR. Tonight we stopped in here for desserts and drinks and had a delightful time. The front of the place is set up in "lounge-style" with sofas and chairs and the rest of the place is traditional seating with a beautiful bar. A great place to visit before or after a show at the nearby Craterian Theater!

• Visited February 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Nice atmosphere, interesting menu, and good drinks make Elements a great place to relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

It was my wife's birthday and I wanted to take her someplace with a nice atmosphere and interesting food choices. I used Trip Advisor and Urban Spoon to look at the areas dining options. I found Elements to have everything I knew she wanted.

We started with a couple of drinks; she the Fireside and I chose a Workers Pale Ale by Walkabout. Both very good.

I don't recall the names of the various "little plates" we enjoyed. In general, they were all very good.

We had a good time and will return

• Visited January 2012
Vancouver, BC
“What a surprising find in Medford!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

We were on a long roadtrip between Canada and California, and Medford was a stopping point. We did not have much expectation for food, but Elements sounded interesting. We were pleasantly surprised that it had good selection of local wine (not familiar with wines from Rogue Valley), so we tried some of the red on a 3 x 2oz flight and they were pretty solid. Food was executed with care and I had to say that went beyond my expectation for Medford. Prices were fair for both food and wine.

We also saw that happy hours were 3-6, and 10pm to close. It looks like a even better deal!

• Visited December 2011
Seattle
“My favorite place in Medford”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Elements has a great wine selection, both local and Spanish. They let you do flights of wine, and I absolutely love having that option. They have an incredibly extensive tapas menu, both cold and hot and some vegetarian choices. Some of the servings of tapas are quite large, easily enough for two-three people to share. Everything I have had is really good. It's easy to tell why the albondigas consistently show up as a favorite in other people's reviews; they are huge, there are six of them, and the peach ones are awesome and normally, I am not a fan of thick fruit-based meat sauces. It is on the spendier side. Most plates hover around the $10-$12 mark, which adds up when ordering two or three; but if you dine with more than one person it evens out. The decor is...shruggably good...nothing too stand out about it. The service is good. Truly, of all of the places in Medford, this is the one I would hands down recommend the most.

• Visited December 2011